Kend Rose Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application!

2 posters

Go down

GM Application! Empty GM Application!

Post  alexander143 Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:35 am

1.Your real name : AlExAnDeR B. TrAnAtE Jr.
2.Name in game :KaZzZuMi
3.Country :Concepcion Tarlac, Philippines
4.What you know about the game "R.O.S.E. Online" : I dont know!... Pero marami narin ako alam sa rose!..... tulad ng sa philippines rose online evo!.... naglaro narin ako dun!...... And i have lots of experience in rose and i played too in FRee Rose online private server!....
5.GM exp : I have Been GM on PhoenixRose! know all what to do!.... and nice on others very helpfull!...
6.Why should we choose you ?:I think nah u choose me for a GM? Because i have lot of experience in rose and i'm very helpful and who ever needs help i will and help them and ever if i'm busy like working in the office i will still help them!... and i will respect others like i did in PhoenixRose!.... And im nice on others!... i will entartain them if they need help!.... and i will not look back when someone needs help!..... and i will do my best to keep our server be best!.... hope u like me!... Im Filipino!..

alexander143
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

GM Application! Empty Re: GM Application!

Post  SpawN Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:02 am

WTF ?!?! ----> Pero marami narin ako alam sa rose!..... tulad ng sa philippines rose online evo!.... naglaro narin ako dun! <---- English version ?!?!?
SpawN
SpawN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down