Kend Rose Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Master Application :D

2 posters

Go down

Game Master Application :D Empty Game Master Application :D

Post  Kira Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:48 am

GM APP:By Kira

1.Your real name :Jason Minas

2.Name in game : Kira

3.Country : Australia

4.What you know about Rose Evolution Online? I know alot about the rose online game and i've been playing Rose for many years.

5.GM exp :I've been GM in Oynky Rose/JellyRose and i know the basic commands for GM and i also have the item list and item list creator. i helped alot of players in rose and i am mostly active. i know how to solve my problems when there are annoying players and i give 3 warnings befor DC.

6.Why shoud we choose you :I think that you should choose me to be a GM because i have alot of GM experience I will be on the forums and in the game to help players with there problem and to make people join the server and enjoy.

=] thanks for reading hope u reply.

Kira
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Game Master Application :D Empty GM app by: MeMyselfandI

Post  joel Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:55 am

1.Your real name :Joel Escolano

2.Name in game : MeMyselfandI
3.Country : Phillipines

4.What you know about Rose Evolution Online? I know alot about the rose online game and i've been playing Rose 2 years.. Im a RoseOnline addict.

5.GM exp :I've been GM in James Rose and HeavenLy Rose and i know the basic commands for GM and i also have the item list.

6.Why shoud we choose you :I think that you should choose me to be a GM because i have alot of GM experience..Im a kind Gm and help anyone who need my help.. Im always active and online as following time, 7:00 pm- 12:00 mm 1:00 pm-4:pm on weekdays. and almost 24 hours in WeekEnds.

thanks for reading hope you reply with this!

joel
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Game Master Application :D Empty Re: Game Master Application :D

Post  Kira Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:32 am

Dude thats not how u use forum and u dont use reply for requesting something u gotta make ur own new topic please dont post in my section unless its GM or Admin reply. Learn how to use ur forum guys.

Kira
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Game Master Application :D Empty Re: Game Master Application :D

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down