Kend Rose Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application !

+11
dyinginside
avenger520
Punk
Rediar
squishi
Mizuho
wilson_antunes_2@hotmail.
SpawN
Fasajto
mark29
Admin
15 posters

Go down

GM Application ! Empty GM Application !

Post  Admin Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:25 am

Hey guys because the server is doing well ! And more and more people are starting to play we need more GMs!
Hire who to do a GM App:

1.Your real name :
2.Name in game :
3.Country :
4.What you know about the game "R.O.S.E. Online"
5.GM exp :
6.Why shoud we choose you ?:

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://kendrose.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

GM Application ! Empty elow

Post  mark29 Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:15 am

Hey guys because the server is doing well ! And more and more people are starting to play we need more GMs!
Hire who to do a GM App:

1.Your real name :mark emmanuel cabuhat
2.Name in game :Hokage
3.Country :philippines
4.What you know about the game "R.O.S.E. Online" i know itvery well cause im playing rose evo here in philippines
5.GM exp :i have no xp in gm but i know gm commands almost all^_^..
6.Why shoud we choose you ?:i am a nice person ill be also nice to players also ill spread this server here in our place...also ill do my best so the players here will be fun

mark29
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

GM Application ! Empty Re: GM Application !

Post  Fasajto Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:15 am

1. FREDRIK
2.FASAJTO with more O sometimes. Fasajtoo etc.
3. SWEDEN FFS
4. I know alot of things Very Happy
5. I dont got any yet. But you have to get them some day!
6. Because Ive never been GM on another server, and one server has to be the FIRST server Very Happy

Fasajto
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Back to top Go down

Post  SpawN Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:32 am

Hmm...
I think you will not be a GM from what i read Wink !
But who knows time will show lol! !
SpawN
SpawN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GM Application ! Empty GM app

Post  wilson_antunes_2@hotmail. Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:27 pm

1.Your real name :Wilson
2.Name in game :Sasuke
3.Country :Portugal
4.What you know about the game "R.O.S.E. Online" everything there is to know
5.GM exp :i have been GM on Kend rose for 3 days and in hours 18 hours as GM in 2 days i almost didnt sleep
6.Why shoud we choose you ?:Because im a very nice player respectfull and a i know almost every code not all of course xD i hope u think in choosing me!

wilson_antunes_2@hotmail.
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

GM Application ! Empty Sasuke

Post  SpawN Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:30 pm

Hmm i know you sasuke .You were one of the old GMs!
Well some people told me that you are a good GM !
I think to talk with kendrick when he is hire and we will see!
I think you will a good member of the bord of Kend Rose ! sunny
SpawN
SpawN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuho Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:05 pm

GM APP!!!

1.Your real name :Elaine
2.Name in game :Mizuho
3.Country :Canada
4.What you know about the game "R.O.S.E. Online"Almost everything about game Razz
5.GM exp :i have no gm exp at all T-T
6.Why shoud we choose you ?:You should choose me because im a nice and helpful player some times and im a very active specially on rose Razz so i hope you would choose me ^^

(i know its kinda short >.>)

Last edited by on Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mizuho
Mizuho

Back to top Go down

Post  squishi Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:34 pm

Name: Chris

Game Name: SquashiiBear (the current one Razz I have like 100s of different names >.>)

Country: USA (the one with the law breaking president, that USA)

What I know about R.O.S.E.: I know I was an open beta tester for it (along with millions other Very Happy) I know how hard it is to lvl in it too, on low rate servers, you need a party to lvl up lv30+ O.O (and a bunch of healing items) I know where most spots are and what creep spawns where. I also know the problems players get since before applying to be a GM, I WAS A PLAYER!! Very Happy

GM exp?: None at all O.O unless you count being invited as a DM on NWN. (the server never launched and i spent a long time making my area too >.>)

Why choose me: (Generic reason) I am a nice and helpful person, I'm also a very active player on ROSE. I hope you choose me! Very Happy (Non-generic reason) I wanna be a GM so I can mess around with the players with events, playing some hide and seek, scavenger hunts, some actual races on dolphin island. I'll also interact with the players by running around junon in a toga and the Pig-Mobile and seeing if anyone needs help. I know 0 codes for spawning items though, i'm only experienced in spawning stuff on neverwinter nights (NWN from before). I'll also be on the look out for cheaters and give them warnings then get permission(from the other gms) for other punishment. I also have a sense of humor.....or i'm easy to amuse since i'm the only one to ever laugh at Chugworth Academy.... OH YEAH! I'm also an oddball since I do the things people are least likely to do (I look at the server stats, there are 0 clerics, knights, or artisans) I chose knight cause of the sword force skill Razz It looks like i'm a samurai when i do it. (most people wouldn't know since they never chose knight and instead go to the stronger champ) Oh yeah, only knight Razz

(oh yeah, the longest GM application and i'll prolly never be accepted Very Happy thus, I'm an oddball) If I do get chosen to be a GM, I'll elaborate on the events Razz

EDIT: I spaced out the sections Razz
Even more edit: I added a little to the last part.

Fianl Edit, I swear O.O: SquishiiBear -> SquashiiBear
squishi
squishi
Noob
Noob

Location : In your cloest..bathroom..and [clean] underwear drawer

Back to top Go down

GM Application ! Empty GM Application !

Post  Rediar Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:12 am

GM App: By Rediar

1.Your real name : Peyton Morgan (Pronounced Like Payton)

2.Name in game : Rediar

3.Country : Australia

4.What you know about the game "R.O.S.E. Online: I know alot about the rose online game because i have been playing it since the beta of iRose so i know lots and lots about it.

5.GM exp : I have been a Administrator/Game Moderator On Hyrule Rose and know all the codes, Commands i have a item list oh the codes and i am a person who is very well organised and is able to help or organise others.

6.Why shoud we choose you ?: I think that you should choose me to be a GM because i have alot of GM experience. I will be on the forums and in the game for about 10-15 hours a day and will help who ever needs help even if i am busy doing something else. I am fast at finding at spawning items.

Thanks For Reading
Cheers
Rediar
Rediar
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Back to top Go down

GM Application ! Empty Sasuke & Raider

Post  SpawN Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:11 am

Hm... Sasuke you where GM on kend rose & raider your app is good !
I think only one of you will be GM but who knows ?
Even kendrick doesn't tell me who will be !
And maybe the 2 of you will be a GM !
Only time will show!
SpawN
SpawN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GM Application ! Empty [GM] Application

Post  Punk Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:17 pm

Name: Bradley Love
Name In Game:Punk
What I know about R.O.S.E Online: i have been playing rose online since the beginning of this year and know everything about it
GM exp: I have a lot of GM exp and know some commands for rose
Why Should You Choose Me: i am a very kind and helpful player and i never get angry or irratated for no reason and i just wanna help and make this game a great game and a great community Smile Very Happy Razz
Punk
Punk
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  avenger520 Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:23 pm

[quote="Admin"]Hey guys because the server is doing well ! And more and more people are starting to play we need more GMs!
Hire who to do a GM App:

1.My
2.KaiserKid
3.U.S.A
4.Been playing since beta so quite a lot
5.I have been gm in a lot of servers
6.I like to help people and have fun while doing it. I can understand someones point of view and i am fair

avenger520
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  dyinginside Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:37 pm

1.Your real name :aj
2.Name in game :LubEuu
3.Country :phil
4.What you know about the game "R.O.S.E. Online": I know almost everything about this game.Laughing
5.GM exp : I have been a ragnarok GM and i had my own online server back then.
6.Why shoud we choose you ?: i'm able to help other players...(:

dyinginside
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

GM Application ! Empty [GM] Application

Post  rasty098 Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:30 am

1.Your real name :Rasty E. Intino
2.Name in game :rasty
3.Country :Butuan city Philippines
4.What you know about the game "R.O.S.E. Online"
I played rose online almost a year (international rose onine server and phils online) i actually played kendrose and the 1st the website got hacked the 2nd time 2 and now im playing again kendrose because kendrose has the best connections there is... not like tiger rose and jelly rose which has major lag.. i know a lot of rose business.. NPc's,items,wepons,sets,npc,quest and everything there is in rose online
5.GM exp :
I am a Gm of 2 online games namely mu(sega) and ragnarok(ultimate) which both are private servers our 2 private games are now scattered in 3 major city here in phils namely butuan,cagayan,and cebu as well and there are international players 2 coz i have many frends which are owners of game shops and i recommend 2 them this mu and ragnarok private server.... we as a gm are given by admins the codes that are equivalent by items which our customers demand .... (i have the codes of the gm commands and item list in rose . i applied here in kendrose the admins says Rasty E. Intino ur applications is good we'll wait for cople of weeks then suddenly the server and forum got restarted and my application deleted) i hope admins stil rememer this message they sent to me.. well im happy 2 serve the server and ill do the best i can 2 serve our valued customers...
6.Why should we choose you
well im a experienced gm.... as a Gm never snob players when they are asking about something.. do entertain them and make them feel comfortable about the game..never do godlike hood as what I noticed from the other private server games i noticed that looking thereselves with pride and never entertain players and evntually players quit on to their servers and transfer to another......be a responsible GM, be humble as well, never overcome ur self with pride and eventually youll get the respect you want.

Last edited by on Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total

rasty098
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

GM Application ! Empty GM APP

Post  komegga Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:49 pm

1.Your real name : Robert John Carvalho
2.Name in game : Kailanni
3.Country : USA

4.What you know about the game "R.O.S.E. Online"Right now i dont know everything there is to know but im always on the comp when im not working playing rose. I played IROSE for a year and I played many other mmorpg.

5.GM exp : I wasnt a full GM on Keanflow RO a Private Ragnarok online but I had many GM commands. I guess you could say I was a Peace Officer. I looked out for cheaters and unfairness towards players in game by other players.

6.Why shoud we choose you ?: I think you should choose me because the same reason anyone should be chosen.. I am a player and I know many things the players want and need. I am fair and kind also very active. Even though I dont know all there is to know im willing to learn and I learn fast.

komegga
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:16 pm

Name: Kurt White
Name In Game: Kurt
Gm experience: ive never been a gm but my friends have and i know what its all about
What I know about R.O.S.E Online: ive been playing rose since it came out, (irose beta) on and off and ive played just about ever server (official ones)
Why Should You Choose Me: im good at talking with other people, and i go to school to basically learn how to react better to people individually and group wise.

Kurt
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

GM Application ! Empty GM ApLiCaTiOn!...

Post  alexander143 Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:48 am

1.Your real name : AlExAnDeR B. TrAnAtE Jr. Very Happy
2.Name in game :KaZzZuMi Very Happy
3.Country :Concepcion Tarlac, Philippines
4.What you know about the game "R.O.S.E. Online" : I dont know!... Pero marami narin ako alam sa rose!..... tulad ng sa philippines rose online evo!.... naglaro narin ako dun!...... And i have lots of experience in rose and i played too in FRee Rose online private server!....
5.GM exp : I have Been GM on PhoenixRose! know all what to do!.... and nice on others very helpfull!...
6.Why should we choose you ?:I think nah u choose me for a GM? Because i have lot of experience in rose and i'm very helpful and who ever needs help i will and help them and ever if i'm busy like working in the office i will still help them!... and i will respect others like i did in PhoenixRose!.... And im nice on others!... i will entartain them if they need help!.... and i will not look back when someone needs help!..... and i will do my best to keep our server be best!.... hope u like me!... Im Filipino!.. Razz

alexander143
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down